- Top level coaching methods in the best learning environment possible
- Challenge and support campers to reach their full potential
- Provide 1-on-1 attention for position-specific skills
- Develop and improve individual and team skills
- Develop an intellectual understanding of how to play the game
What to Bring
- Mouth guard, water bottle
- Rugby shorts, t-shirts and rugby shirts
- Headgear (optional), any base layer for hot weather comfort
- Cleats, sneakers, rugby socks and/or athletic socks
- Eagerness to learn and a great attitude!
- Casual attire for non-practice activities
- Bathing suit/Towel
- Sweatshirt or fleece top, sweatpants in case of cool evenings
- Shower towel, washcloth
- Lightweight sleeping bag (sheets and pillows are provided)
- Toiletries, including sunscreen
- Portable Fan (recommended)
- Please leave all valuables at home
Residential and Commuter campers must check-in at Coles Tower between 11:30am – 2:30pm on Thursday, July 11th, 2013.
Car pooling is available, or Concord Bus Lines drops off at the campus.