- Provide top level coaching and adult supervision in a successful learning environment
- Challenge and support all campers to gain confidence and reach their full potential
- Coaching will meet or exceed the needs of new and experienced athletes
- Provide 1-on-1 attention for position-specific skills
- Develop and improve individual and team skills through games
- Develop an intellectual understanding of how to play the game
- Ensure satisfaction and fun for all
What to Bring
- Mouth guard, water bottle
- Rugby shorts, t-shirts, and rugby shirts
- Scrumcap (optional), any base layer for hot weather comfort
- Cleats, sneakers, rugby socks and/or athletic socks, flip-flops
- Eagerness to learn and a great attitude!
- Casual attire for non-practice activities
- Bathing suit, towel (for pool)
- Sweatshirt or fleece top, sweatpants in case of cool evenings
- Toiletries, including sunscreen
- Sheets, blanket, pillow case, 2 towels and a washcloth are provided
- Portable Fan (recommended)
- Please leave all valuables at home
Residential and Commuter campers must check-in at Coles Tower Lobby between 11:30am – 1:30pm on Thursday, July 9th, 2015. Lunch is included for campers and is available for family members at a reduced cost (approx $6).
Bowdoin College is easily accessible by car, train, bus, and air. Rides can be arranged from the Portland airport. Amtrak and Concord Bus Lines at Downtown Station in Brunswick are just a 3 minute walk from campus. We’re happy to meet students/campers there.
Brunswick, ME 04011