- Provide top level coaching in a successful learning environment
- Challenge and support all campers to reach their full potential:
- Two levels will meet the needs of newer and more experienced athletes
- Provide 1-on-1 attention for position-specific skills
- Develop and improve individual and team skills through games
- Develop an intellectual understanding of how to play the game
What to Bring
- Mouth guard, water bottle
- Rugby shorts, t-shirts, and rugby shirts
- Headgear (optional), any base layer for hot weather comfort
- Cleats, sneakers, rugby socks and/or athletic socks, flip-flops
- Eagerness to learn and a great attitude!
- Casual attire for non-practice activities
- Bathing suit, towel
- Sweatshirt or fleece top, sweatpants in case of cool evenings
- Toiletries, including sunscreen
- Sheets, blanket, pillow case, 2 towels and a washcloth are provided
- Portable Fan (recommended)
- Please leave all valuables at home
Residential and Commuter campers must check-in at Coles Tower Lobby between 11:30am – 1:30pm on Thursday, July 9th, 2015.
Bowdoin College is easily accessible by car, train, bus, and air. Car pooling may be available from the Portland airport. Amtrak and Concord Bus Lines at Downtown Station are located a 3 minute walk from campus.
Brunswick, ME 04011