- Provide inspiration, top level coaching and supervision in a successful learning environment for college women, high school and middle school girls
- Challenge and support all campers to grow in confidence and reach their full potential
- Coaching will meet or exceed the needs of new, experienced and elite high school & college athletes
- Provide 1-on-1 attention for position-specific skills and confidence-in-contact with the world’s best coaches
- Develop and improve decision-making and individual and team skills through games
- Develop an intellectual understanding of how to play the game
- Ensure an excellent, satisfying experience and fun for all
What to Bring
- Mouth guard, water bottle
- Rugby shorts, t-shirts, and rugby shirts
- Scrumcap (optional), any base layer for hot weather comfort
- Cleats, sneakers, rugby socks and/or athletic socks, flip-flops
- Eagerness to learn and a great attitude!
- Casual attire for non-practice activities
- Bathing suit, towel (for pool)
- Sweatshirt or fleece top, sweatpants in case of cool evenings
- Sleepwear and toiletries, including sunscreen
- Portable Fan (recommended)
- Please leave all valuables at home
- Provided for you: sheets/pillow case, blanket, 2 towels and a washcloth
Campers are supervised by experienced camp staff throughout their stay, including in the residence halls. An athletic trainer is available 24/7. The camp exists for all to learn and enjoy and campers will be responsible for their behavior. PBRC reserves the right to send any camper home without refund if found to be uncooperative or detrimental to the camp for any reason.
Bowdoin College is easily accessible by car, train, bus, and air. Rides can often be arranged from the Portland Jetport, or it’s a short cab/Uber ride to the bus or train. Amtrak and Concord Bus Lines from Boston or Portland deliver you directly to Downtown Station in Brunswick, just a 5 minute walk from campus. We’re happy to meet students there.