Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and/or questions. Thank you!
ONLINE registration is open for 2015
- Click on the Registration link and create a Master Account. This account is for a parent/caregiver for a high school camper, or a participant over 18 years.
- The FAQ tab is very helpful if you have questions about online registration.
- Once you create your Master Account, click the green ‘Register Now’ button to add a PARTICIPANT. Fill in all required fields.
- Download the Medical and Waiver Forms. Mail the signed forms with a copy of your insurance card, back and front. *These forms MUST be on file for you to attend camp.*
- Mail a check for Payment in Full or a $200 deposit. Online payment is not available. Early registration discounts will be applied to registrations and payments received prior to May 15th. Enter the promo code EARLYREG RES (resident) or EARLYREG COM (commuter) to receive a $25 discount.
- If you are registering siblings or have 4+ teammates coming to camp, enter the promo code TEAM to receive a $20 discount.
- For all questions, feel free to call 207-725-3535 or email email@example.com.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive behavior, good manners and following instructions in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
2015 Fees and Deadlines
- Residential Camp – $475 ($450 if registered by May 15th)
- Commuter Camp – $395 ($375 if registered by May 15th)
- Full payment or $200 deposit is due with registration in order to receive discounts.
- Mail check to Polar Bear Rugby Camp, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011.
- Payment plans are available. Please inquire for details. Final payments are due June 25, 2015.
- Group discount of $20 for siblings or four teammates or more. (See registration details above for promo codes.)
- Late registrations will be accepted without penalty if space allows; call or email for details. 207-725-3535
- Large team groups (8 or more) are entitled to a special discount, available upon request. Please contact us.
It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, meals, and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund less a $40 administrative fee will be issued for cancellations prior to June 15th. For cancellations after June 15th, a credit will be issued for the amount paid, less a $40 admin. fee and is transferable to a friend or family member, good through the 2016 season.