Email email@example.com with any questions.
ONLINE registration for 2017 is open
- Click on the Registration link. Create a Master Account (returning campers have one already). Master Accounts allow a parent to register a youth or high school camper, and a student over 18 to register themselves.
- After creating a Master Account, click the green ‘Register Now’ button to add a PARTICIPANT. Fill in all required fields.
- Download the Medical and Waiver Forms. Mail or email the signed forms with a copy of your insurance card, front and back. *These forms MUST be on file for you to attend camp.*
- Pay online or mail $200 Deposit check or Payment in Full to secure your spot. Regardless of payment method, you must click through the payment section to submit your registration.
- ‘Early Bird’ Discounts will be applied to registrations received prior to May 31st. Residents enter promo code EARLY RES; Commuters enter EARLY COM to receive $25 discount.
- If 4 teammates register, enter the promo code TEAM to receive $25 off each. Enter SIB for $25 discount for each sibling. For larger groups, call or email for a bigger discount. Financial aid also available.
- Full payment is due July 1st, unless on a payment plan.
- For all questions, feel free to call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth or Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
2017 Fees, Mailing Address and Deadlines
- Residential camper - $425 if registered by June 15th ($450 after 6/15, unless using team discount)
- Commuter camper - $325 if registered by June 15th ($350 after 6/15, unless using team discount)
- $200 Deposit is due at time of registration to hold your spot, and ensure camp apparel is in your size. Full payment is accepted at this time in lieu of a deposit.
- If paying by check, Mail check to Polar Bear Rugby Camp, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011.
- Payment plans are available. Please inquire for details.
- $25 discounts available for siblings, (Promo Code SIB) and $25 for each of four teammates (Promo Code TEAM). Lower rates for larger team groups available.
- Late registrations are accepted without penalty if space allows; call or email for details. 207-725-3535
- Large team group discounts available upon request.
It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, meals, and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All refund requests must be submitted in writing. Requests are subject to review by PBRC and refunds will incur a small cancellation fee for hard costs.