- To register for Polar Bear Rugby Camp, please complete our online registration form. If you are under 18, a parent must complete the registration form for/with you.
- Venmo, credit card and checks are options to pay for your registration; you’ll be prompted to pay by credit card at the end of the online registration form. If you are seeking financial aid, a group discount (4 or more teammates), or prefer to pay by Venmo or check, please click on the appropriate payment link instead of submitting your credit card information. (You’ll receive a separate email with payment instructions.)
- Once your registration is submitted, Bowdoin College requires you to submit the following documents at that time, or prior to June 24th
- Proof of vaccination This is required by Bowdoin College for all campers and staff. Please upload your information here.
- Medical Form, and include a copy of the camper’s insurance card.
- To submit your Medical Form, vax card and copy of insurance card:
- Upload through our document upload form. Before you upload, please make sure the camper’s LAST NAME is in the document file name.
- OR Mail to MaryBeth Mathews; Polar Bear Rugby Camp; Bowdoin College; 9000 College Station; Brunswick, ME 04011.
2022 Registration Fees
- EARLY Registration (by 4/24/22): $500 Resident/$400 Commuter
- REGULAR Registration (by 6/
15/20/2022): $550 Resident/$450 Commuter
- LATE Registration (on or after 6/
16/20/2022): $600 Resident/$500 Commuter
Team discounts 4 or more students from the same team receive $20 off. Discounts will be refunded to all who qualify, after 4 girls from the same team register. Payment plans are available, and limited financial aid. Don’t let a lack of funds stop you from coming to camp! For these options, simply register your camper and select “Pay by Check” and call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth Mathews at email@example.com for assistance.
We will do our best but cannot guarantee correct sizes for apparel for late registrations.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received in writing/email by June 1 will receive a credit option for 2023 or a *refund. The credit option retains your low early registration rate for 2023 and is redeemable for a full refund until April 30, 2023 if your plans change. Thank you and stay safe.
Normal policy: All *refund requests must be submitted in writing/email. Requests prior to June 1st will be reviewed by PBRC and refunds issued with a $25 cancellation fee*.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. (Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided – N/A in 2021). Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY POLICY: It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. Please keep any spending money in a secure place. Polar Bear Rugby Camp is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property.