Email email@example.com with any questions.
ONLINE registration for 2017 is open
- Click on the Registration link. Create a Master Account; returning campers already have one. This account is for a parent to register a youth or H.S. camper or for a camper over 18 to register themselves.
- After you create your Master Account, click the green ‘Register Now’ button to add a PARTICIPANT. Fill in all required fields.
- Download the Medical and Waiver Forms. Mail or email the signed forms with a copy of your insurance card, front and back. *These forms MUST be on file for you to attend camp.*
- Mail a $200 Deposit check or Payment in Full to secure your spot. Online payment will be made available in 2017. If you register at this time, you must click through the payment section in order to submit your registration.
- ‘Early Bird’ Discounts will be applied to registrations received prior to May 1st. Residents will enter promo code EARLYREG RES; Commuters enter EARLYREG COM to receive $25 discount.
- If 4 teammates are coming to camp, enter the promo code TEAM to receive $25 off each. Enter SIBLING for $25 discount for each sibling. For larger teams, email us for group rates.
- Full payment is due July 1st, unless on a payment plan.
- For all questions, feel free to call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth or Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive behavior, good manners and following instructions in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
2016 Fees, Mailing Address and Deadlines
- Residential Camp – $495 ($470 if registered by May 1st, $470 if 4 or more)
- Commuter Camp – $400 ($375 if registered by May 1st)
- $200 Deposit or full payment is due (by mail) with registration to hold your spot and to ensure camp jerseys are in your size.
- Mail check to Polar Bear Rugby Camp, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011.
- Payment plans are available. Please inquire for details.
- Group discounts starting at $25 for siblings or each of four teammates.
- Late registrations will be accepted without penalty if space allows; call or email for details. 207-725-3535
- Large team groups (5 or more) receive a group discount, available upon request.
It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, meals, and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund less a $40 administrative fee will be issued for cancellations prior to June 15th. For cancellations after June 15th, a credit will be issued for the amount paid, less a $40 admin. fee and is transferable to a friend or family member, good through the 2018 season.