- To register for Polar Bear Rugby Camp, please complete our online registration form. If you are under 18, a parent must complete the registration form for you.
- To pay for your registration, you will be prompted to pay by credit card at the end of the online registration form. If you would prefer to pay by check, please click the “Pay by Check” box instead of submitting your credit card information.
- Once your online registration is submitted, you must also submit the following documents:
- To submit your documents, either: (please submit all documents together)
- upload through our document upload form. Before you upload, please make sure the camper’s last name is included in the document file name.
- mail to MaryBeth Mathews; Polar Bear Rugby Camp; Bowdoin College; 9000 College Station; Brunswick, ME 04011.
2018 Registration Fees
- Early Registration (by April 30) – $475 residential/$375 commuter
- Regular Registration (by June 15) – $500 residential/$400 commuter
- Late Registration (on or after June 16) – $525 residential/$425 commuter
If you are interested in coming to camp with four (4) or more people from the same team, please call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth Mathews at email@example.com for more information about team discounts.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All refund requests must be submitted in writing. Requests are subject to review by PBRC and refunds will incur a small cancellation fee for hard costs.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY POLICY: It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, meals, and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place. Polar Bear Rugby Camp is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property.