Don’t wait…a few spots are still open! ONLINE Registration available.
- Click on the Registration link and create a Master Account. This account represents any parent/caregiver or participant over 18 years.
- Click the green ‘Register Now’ button to add each participant. Fill in all required fields.
- The Medical and Waiver Forms are downloadable. Please mail the signed forms with a copy of your insurance card, back and front. *These forms MUST be on file for you to attend camp.*
- Mail a check for full payment or a $200 deposit. Online payment is not available. Early registration discounts will be applied to registrations received prior to June 1st. Enter the promo code EARLYREG RES (resident) or EARLYREG COM (commuter) to receive your discount.
- If you are registering siblings or 4+ teammates, enter the promo code TEAM to receive your discount.
- If you require financial aid, call prior to registering online.
- For all questions, feel free to call 207-725-3535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive behavior, good manners and following instructions in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
2014 Fees and Deadlines
- Residential Camp – $475 ($450 if registered by June 1st)
- Commuter Camp – $395 ($375 if registered by June 1st)
- Full payment or $200 deposit is due with registration.
- Mail check to Polar Bear Rugby Camp, 9000 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011.
- Payment plans are available. Please inquire for details. Final payments are due July 5th, 2014.
- Late registrations will be accepted without penalty if space allows; call or email for details. 207-725-3535
- Group discount of $20 for siblings or four teammates or more. (See registration details above for promo codes.)
- Financial aid available; please call for details.
It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, meals, and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A full refund less a $50 administrative fee will be issued for cancellations prior to June 15th. For cancellations after June 15th, a credit will be issued for the amount paid, less a $50 admin. fee and is transferable to a friend or family member, good through the 2015 season.