- To register for Polar Bear Rugby Camp, please complete our online registration form. If you are under 18, a parent must complete the registration form for/with you.
- To pay for your registration, you will be prompted to pay by credit card at the end of the online registration form. If you are seeking financial aid, a group discount (4 or more teammates), or prefer to pay by check, please click “Pay by Check” instead of submitting your credit card information. (You’ll be invoiced and can pay with cc or ck.)
- Once your online registration is submitted, you must submit the following documents at that time, or prior to July 1:
- Medical Form, including copy of the camper’s insurance card.
- To submit your Medical Form, either:
- Upload through our document upload form. Before you upload, please make sure the camper’s last name is included in the document file name.
- Mail to MaryBeth Mathews; Polar Bear Rugby Camp; Bowdoin College; 9000 College Station; Brunswick, ME 04011.
2019 Registration Fees
- EARLY Registration (by 5/1/19): $500 Resident/$400 Commuter
- REGULAR Registration (by 6/20/19!): $550 Resident/$450 Commuter
- LATE Registration (on or after 6/21/19): $575 Resident/$475 Commuter
Team discounts are available to groups of 4 or more people from the same team. Financial aid and payment plans are also available. For any of these, please register each individual, click “Pay by Check” and call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth Mathews at email@example.com for more information.
We will do our absolute best but cannot guarantee roommate preferences or correct sizes for apparel for late registrations.
CANCELLATION POLICY: All refund requests must be submitted in writing/email. Requests will be reviewed by PBRC and refunds issued with a small cancellation fee for hard costs.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY POLICY: It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place. Polar Bear Rugby Camp is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property.