To Register - follow directions below.
Download the Registration Form.
- Print and fill out the form. * The Medical Form with signatures AND a copy of your insurance card, back and front MUST be on file for you to attend camp.*
- Send Registration Form (including copy of insurance card): Fax: 207-725-3019; scan/email: email@example.com or mail to the address indicated on the application.
- Make online deposit of $200 or include a check for your deposit or payment in full with your mailed registration.
- If you CANNOT download the application, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, include your mailing address and an application will be sent to you.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Positive behavior, good manners and following instructions in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
Fees and Deadlines
- Residential Camp – $450 ($425 if registered by May 31st)
- Commuter Camp – $395 ($370 if registered by May 31st)
- Full payment or $200 deposit is due with registration
- Online deposit payment link is featured below, or mail check with registration form
- Final payments can be made by check and are due July 7th
- Late registrations will be accepted without penalty; call or email for details.
- Group discounts of $20 per person for 4 teammates or more
It is not recommended that excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. There will be snacks, pizza and Gatorade available for purchase each evening. Please keep any spending money in a secure place.
CANCELLATION POLICY: A credit or refund will be issued to any camper who must cancel prior to camp, less an administrative fee. A credit will be issued for the amount paid by the camper and is transferable to a friend or family member and is good through the 2014 season.