- To register for Polar Bear Rugby Camp, please complete our online registration form. If you are under 18, a parent must complete the registration form for/with you.
- Venmo, credit card and checks are options to pay for your registration, you’ll be prompted to pay by credit card at the end of the online registration form. If you are seeking financial aid, a group discount (4 or more teammates), or prefer to pay by check, please click “Pay by Check” instead of submitting your credit card information. (You’ll be invoiced and can pay with c.c. or check.)
- Once your registration is submitted, you must submit the following documents at that time, or prior to June 25th
- Proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test (within 72 hours). This is required by Bowdoin College for all campers and staff. Please upload your information here.
- Medical Form, including copy of the camper’s insurance card.
- To submit your Medical Form and copy of insurance card, either:
- Upload through our document upload form. Before you upload, please make sure the camper’s LAST NAME is in the document file name.
- Mail to MaryBeth Mathews; Polar Bear Rugby Camp; Bowdoin College; 9000 College Station; Brunswick, ME 04011.
2022 Registration Fees
- EARLY Registration (by 5/01/22): $500 Resident/$400 Commuter
- REGULAR Registration (by 6/15/22): $550 Resident/$450 Commuter
- LATE Registration (on or after 6/22/21): $650 Resident/$500 Commuter
Team discounts 4 or more students from the same team receive $20 off. Discounts will be refunded to all who qualify, after 4 girls from the same team register. Payment plans are available, and limited financial aid. For these options, register your camper, click “Pay by Check” and call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth Mathews at email@example.com for assistance.
We will do our best but cannot guarantee correct sizes for apparel for late registrations.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received in writing/email by June 1 will receive a credit option for 2023 or a *refund. The credit option retains your low early registration rate for 2023 and is redeemable for a full refund until April 30, 2023 if your plans change. Thank you and stay safe.
Normal policy: All *refund requests must be submitted in writing/email. Requests prior to June 1st will be reviewed by PBRC and refunds issued with a $25 cancellation fee*.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. (Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided – N/A in 2021). Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY POLICY: It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. Lunch will be provided during 2021’s Day Camp and snacks and Gatorade available for purchase. Please keep any spending money in a secure place. Polar Bear Rugby Camp is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property.