Draft Camp Schedule, 2022
11:30am-1:15pm Check in & Lunch Thursday, 7/07, @ Coles Tower Lobby &Thorne Dining Hall
[camper’s Lunch is included and is available at cost for family]
- 1:30pm Welcome meeting, then afternoon & evening field sessions
- Each day begins with Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk, Q&A Prep
- Outdoor Session I
- 11:45am – Break
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Positional Skills or Special Program (Rugby Laws, strength training for rugby, sport psychology)
- 1:45 Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk, prep for next session
- 2:00pm Outdoor Session II
- 3:45pm – rest or 1 on 1 with coaches
- 4:15 – 5:00pm – Pool/Free time
- 5:15pm – Dinner
- 6:30 pm Outdoor Session III
- 8:00pm Back to dorms
- 9:00pm Evening program, opt.
Drop off/Check-in is at Coles Tower Lobby in Thorne Hall. Parking is available in the Coffin St. lot and on Park Row. Minimal parking in the Admissions lot; please don’t leave cars for long in Admissions lot. Rugby pitch is located on Watson Drive, behind Farley Field House; Watson Drive is off Harpswell Road/Route 123.
Campers please settle into your rooms and have lunch prior to our 1:30pm meeting. Families are welcome to join you for lunch in Thorne Dining Hall; we apologize we cannot provide lunch for family members but Bowdoin Dining is happy to serve you at the normal cost.
Camp starts promptly at 1:30pm on Thursday and ends at ~1:30pm on Sunday
Departure on Thurs, Fri & Sat –
Commuter campers should be picked up at 8:45pm at Coles Tower or directly at the field, if communicated. Camp ends at 1:30pm on Sunday, July 10.
Departure on Sunday –
Students must check out with camp manager in Coles Tower prior to leaving to insure all campers depart the college with a parent or approved ride.
Camp ends at 1:30 ~ 2:00pm on Sunday, July 10th. Families are encouraged to attend Sunday games starting at 11:00am followed by snacks and awards ceremony.