Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Outdoor Training I
- 11:00am – Positional Skill Sessions
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Classroom Session*
- 2:00pm – Outdoor Training II
- 4:00pm – Individual positional skills, or swim time/free time
- 5:00pm – Dinner
- 6:00pm – Classroom Session*
- 6:30pm – Outdoor Training III
- 8:00pm – Film Session or Guest Speaker
- 9:00pm – Supervised Free Time, Small Group Activity, Snacks
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
* Classroom sessions will include strength and conditioning training, nutrition, college admissions, and video analysis.
Campers will be supervised by experienced camp staff throughout their stay, including in the residence halls. Athletic trainer available 24/7. PBRC is held for all to learn and enjoy. Students will be responsible for their behavior. Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College reserves the right to send any camper home without refund if found to be uncooperative or detrimental to the camp for any reason.
Check-in at Smith Union by the Info Desk, located in the middle of campus between North Campus Drive and Harpswell Rd. Closest parking is in the Dayton, Dudley Coe or Coffin St lots. All campers will check-in between 11:30am – 1:30pm on Thursday, July 10th, 2014. Lunch is served in Thorne Dining Hall until 1:30pm. Camp starts at 2:00pm.
Players are responsible for their room key and meal card. A $20 refundable deposit will be held at check-in. Please bring cash or a $20 check, to be returned at check-out.
Camp ends at 1:00pm on Sunday, July 13th. Parents are encouraged to attend the morning session of games and the awards ceremony on Sunday at Pickard Fields, Watson Drive.