Day Camp Schedule, 2021
- 10:00am arrival on Thursday; camp starts promptly at 10:15
- 9:15 – 9:30 am Arrival on Fri,Sat,Sun
- 9:30am – Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk
- 9:45am – Outdoor Session I
- 11:15am – Break
- 11:30am – Positional Skill Sessions
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 12:45pm – Special Program (Rugby Laws, strength training for rugby, admissions info session, mindfulness/meditation)
- 1:30 Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk, prep for next session
- 1:45pm – Outdoor Session II
- 3:30pm – Rest break
- 3:45pm – Positional Skill Sessions
- 4:15pm – Unit Skills,1 on 1 w/Coaches
- 4:30- 4:45pm – Camp Ends for the Day
- 4:45 – 5:00pm – Parent pick-up, camper rides and departures
Drop off/Check-in at Watson Arena front doors, next to Farley Field House. Parking is available in the Farley and Watson parking lots. Rugby pitch is located behind Watson and Farley Field House, by the tree line.
Camp starts promptly at 10:15am on Thursday, 9:30am on Fri, Sat, Sun.
Fresh lunches are included and will be pre-ordered and delivered daily.
Camp ends at 4:30~4:45 on Thur, Fri, Sat. with pick up at 4:45 – 5:00pm.
Pick up: Students must check out with camp manager prior to leaving to insure all campers depart the college with a parent or approved ride.
Camp ends at 1:30 ~ 2:00pm on Sunday, July 11th. Families are encouraged to attend Sunday games starting at 11:00am.