New Day Camp Schedule, 2021
- 8:45 – 9:15 am Arrival
- 9:15am – Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk
- 9:30am – Outdoor Session I
- 11:30am – Positional Skill Sessions
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 12:45pm – Special Program (Video analysis, campus tour, admissions info session, leadership, S&C)
- 1:30 Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk, prep for next session
- 1:45pm – Outdoor Session II
- 3:45pm – Positional Skill Sessions
- 4:30pm – 1 on 1 w/Coaches or
- Rest/Hydrate/Pool Time
- 5:00pm – Camp Ends for the Day
- 5:00 – 5:30pm – Parent pick-up, camper departures
Sessions will include a college admissions session (for high school students), strength and conditioning training, nutrition, leadership development and self-assessment/video analysis.
Check-in at Farley Field House lobby. Parking is available in the Farley and Watson lots. Rugby pitch is behind Farley.
Camp starts promptly at 9:15am.
Fresh lunches are included and will be pre-ordered and delivered daily.
Camp ends promptly at 5:00pm.
Pick up: check out with camp manager prior to leaving. Ensure all campers have a parent or appropriate ride.
Camp ends at 5:00pm on Thurs, Fri, Sat; camp ends at 2:00pm on Sunday, July 11th. Families are encouraged to attend Sunday games starting at 11:00am.