New Camp Schedule, 2021
- 9:00 – 9:15 am Arrival (10:00am arrival on Thursday)
- 9:15am – Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk
- 9:30am – Outdoor Session I
- 11:15am – Break
- 11:30am – Positional Skill Sessions
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 12:45pm – Special Program (Rugby Laws, leadership skills, campus tour, admissions info session, S&C, tactical rugby)
- 1:30 Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk, prep for next session
- 1:45pm – Outdoor Session II
- 3:30pm – Break
- 3:45pm – Positional Skill Sessions
- 4:15pm – 1 on 1 w/Coaches or
- Rest/Hydrate/Pool Time
- 4:45pm – Camp Ends for the Day
- 5:00 – 5:30pm – Parent pick-up, camper rides and departures
Drop off/Check-in at Watson Arena front doors, next to Farley Field House. Parking is available in the Farley and Watson parking lots. Rugby pitch is located behind Watson and Farley Field House, by the tree line.
Camp starts promptly at 10am on Thursday, 9:15am on Fri, Sat, Sun.
Fresh lunches are included and will be pre-ordered and delivered daily.
Camp ends promptly at 5:00pm.
Pick up: Students must check out with camp manager prior to leaving to insure all campers depart the college with a parent or approved ride.
Camp ends at 5:00pm on Thurs, Fri, Sat; camp ends at 2:00pm on Sunday, July 11th. Families are encouraged to attend Sunday games starting at 11:00am.