Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Outdoor Training I
- 11:00am – Positional Skill Sessions
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Classroom Session*
- 2:00pm – Outdoor Training II
- 4:00pm – Individual positional skills, or swim time/free time
- 5:00pm – Dinner
- 6:00pm – Classroom Session*
- 6:30pm – Outdoor Training III
- 8:00pm – Film Session or Guest Speaker
- 9:00pm – Free Time and Snacks
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
* Classroom sessions will include strength and conditioning training, nutrition, college admissions, and video analysis.
Campers will be supervised by experienced camp staff throughout their stay, including in the residence halls. Athletic trainer available 24/7. PBRC is held for all to learn and enjoy. Students will be responsible for their behavior. Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College reserves the right to send any camper home without refund if found to be uncooperative or detrimental to the camp for any reason.
Check-in will be in the lobby of Coles Tower, situated on College Street, behind the Admissions Building. All campers will check-in between 11:30am – 1:30pm on Thursday, July 10th, 2014.
Players are responsible for their own room key. A $30 deposit will be held at check-in. Please bring cash or a $30 check, to be returned to you at check-out.
Camp ends at 1:00pm on Sunday, July 13th. Parents are encouraged to attend the morning session of games and the awards ceremony on the last day.