Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30 am – Breakfast
- 9:00am – Outdoor Training I
- 11:00am – Positional Skill Sessions/Break
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Instructional Session*
- 2:00pm – Outdoor Training II
- 3:30pm – Individual positional skills, or swim time/free time
- 4:30pm – Pool Time/Dinner
- 6:00pm – Instructional Session*
- 6:30pm – Outdoor Training III
- 8:00pm – Film Session or Guest Speaker or Pool Time
- 9:00pm – Supervised Free Time, Small Group Activity, Snacks
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
* Instructional sessions include strength and conditioning training, nutrition, college admissions, and self-assessment/video analysis.
Campers will be supervised by experienced camp staff throughout their stay, including in the residence halls. Athletic trainer available 24/7. PBRC is held for all to learn and enjoy. Students will be responsible for their behavior. Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College reserves the right to send any camper home without refund if found to be uncooperative or detrimental to the camp for any reason.
Check-in at Coles Tower Lobby, located on College Street, behind Admissions. Visitor parking is available at Admissions, South Campus Drive or Coffin Street. All campers will check-in between 11:30am – 1:00pm on Thursday, July 14th, 2016. Lunch is served in Thorne Dining Hall (within Coles Tower) until 1:30pm. Family members are welcome to eat lunch - please mention ‘Rugby Camp’ for a discounted rate. Camp starts promptly at 2:00pm.
Players are responsible for their room key and meal card. Bowdoin College, separate from Polar Bear Rugby Camp may charge a replacement cost for any lost key cards.
Camp ends at 1:00pm on Sunday, July 17th. Parents are encouraged to attend the morning session of games and the awards ceremony on Sunday at Pickard Fields, Watson Drive. Campers will then have time to shower and check-out from Coles Tower.