Typical Daily Schedule
- 7:30 – 8:30 am – Breakfast
- 8:45am – Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk
- 9:15am – Outdoor Training I
- 11:00am – Positional Skill Sessions/Break
- 12:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Reflection/Individual Goal Setting/Chalk-Talk
- 1:30pm – Outdoor Training II
- 3:30pm – Positional Skill Sessions
- 4:15pm – Rest/Hydrate/Pool or Down Time
- 5:00pm – Dinner
- 6:30pm – Outdoor Training III or Video Analysis
- 8:00pm – Reflection/Q&A
- 9:00pm – Supervised Free Time: Small Group Activity, Film Session, Guest Speaker, Snacks
- 11:00pm – Lights Out
Sessions also will include a college admissions session (for high school students), strength and conditioning training, nutrition, leadership development and self-assessment/video analysis.
Check-in at Coles Tower Lobby, located on College Street, behind Admissions. Parking is available at South Campus Drive, Coffin Street, and Park Row. All campers must check-in between 11:30am – 1:00pm on Thursday, July 11th, 2019. Lunch (included for campers) is served in Thorne Dining Hall/Coles Tower until 1:30pm. Family members are welcome to stay for lunch (~$10). Camp starts promptly at 1:45pm.
Players are responsible for their room key and meal card. Bowdoin College, separate from Polar Bear Rugby Camp may charge a replacement cost for any lost key cards.
Camp ends at 1:00pm on Sunday, July 14th. Parents are encouraged to attend the morning session of games and the awards ceremony on Sunday at Pickard Fields, Watson Drive. Campers will then have time to shower and check-out from Coles Tower.