Great News! Bowdoin College approves summer sports camps!
Polar Bear Rugby Camp JULY 8 – 11, 2021 Registration is open!
We missed meeting and coaching you last summer and look forward to providing a safe, successful and satisfying day camp for you this year. See you in July 2021!
Player Register Now!
Based at beautiful Bowdoin College, home of the oldest NCAA Varsity women’s rugby program (2003), Polar Bear Rugby Camp is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star rugby players through process-driven skill acquisition, athlete-centered coaching and a games-based curriculum. Coaches work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions, 1-on-1 work, and lots of games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning, and confidence-building. For H.S. sophomores and juniors, college admissions Info Session is included. Known for the outstanding coaching each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and consistently receives high praise from campers, coaches and parents.
Coaches – July 2021 course is still pending, more info coming soon. Register Now!
Learn cutting edge coaching and best practices from Russell Earnshaw, world-class coach educator from England, former RFU U20 Coach. Participate in a coach development opportunity alongside the player camp, getting classroom and hands on experience. #MagicAcademy #GrowTheGame #morefun
- Curriculum designed specifically for: High School Girls * College Women * H.S to College transition * Middle School to H.S transition
- (Residential &) Commuter options only for 2021
- Games-based Curriculum, Positional Skills, Attack, Transition and Defense, Video Analysis, College Admissions
- Professional coaching staff from England, Ireland, USAR, NCAA Varsity college coaches, and more
- College Varsity Coach exposure & College Admissions & Campus Tour
- Awards, Camp Gear, and Player Evaluations
- Exclusive 5th year: Coach Development Course with Russell Earnshaw! (max 10 participants) – see link above for info & separate registration (TBD July 2021)
See you in July!
Click here to get direct access to the Bowdoin College Athletic website
You can fill out a prospect questionnaire on this site