Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College
July 12-15, 2018 Registration is open!
Russell Earnshaw, RFU England * Jonathan Griffin, London * Farrah Douglas, H.S. All American Coach
The best coaching and rugby camp experience you’ll find anywhere. Reserve your spot today!
Based at beautiful Bowdoin College, Polar Bear Rugby Camp is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star rugby players through process-driven skill acquisition, athlete-centered coaching methods and a games-based curriculum. Coaches work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions, 1-on-1 work, and games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning college admissions and video analysis are included. Known for the outstanding coaching each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and consistently receives high praise from campers, coaches and parents.
- Curriculum designed specifically for:
- High School Girls * College Women * Youth Boys
- Residential & Commuter options
- Special Sessions on Positional Skills, Strength and Conditioning, Video Analysis, College Admissions
- Professional coaching staff : NC RFU England, NCAA Varsity teams, Ireland, USA Rugby staff
- College Varsity Coach exposure
- Awards, Camp Gear, and Player Evaluations
- Exclusive 2nd year! Coach Development Course (max 10 participants) – separate registration coming soon!