Welcome to Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College
July 14 – 17, 2016
Space is limited and is filling up. Call or register now!
Based at beautiful Bowdoin College, Polar Bear Rugby Camp is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star levels of rugby players through athlete-centered coaching methods and a games-based curriculum. Coaches work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions, conversations and games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning and video analysis are part of the camp. Known for the outstanding coaching each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and consistently receives high praise from campers, coaches and parents.
- Residential & Commuter, Male & Female
- Youth & High School (grades 5-12) and College Divisions
- Special Sessions on Strength and Conditioning, Video Analysis, College Admissions, and Positional Skills
- Professional coaching staff from Collegiate Varsity programs, England, Ireland, and USA Rugby staff
- Individual Coaching Opportunities
- College Varsity Coach exposure
- Awards, Camp Gear, and Player Evaluations