Polar Bear Rugby Camp at Bowdoin College
July 13 – 16, 2017
Russell Earnshaw – RFU U18 England Coach * Farrah Douglas USA H.S. All-American Coach
Early Registration Discounts available until May 30th! Reserve your spot today!
Based at beautiful Bowdoin College, Polar Bear Rugby Camp is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star rugby players through process-driven skill acquisition, athlete-centered coaching methods and a games-based curriculum. Coaches work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions, conversations and games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning and video analysis are included. Known for the outstanding coaching each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and consistently receives high praise from campers, coaches and parents.
- High School Girls, College Women, U-16, U-14, U-12 Boys & Girls
- Residential & Commuter options
- Special Sessions on Positional Skills, Strength and Conditioning, Video Analysis, College Admissions
- Professional coaching staff from NCAA Varsity teams, England, Ireland, and USA Rugby staff
- Exclusive Coach Development Curriculum for Coaches (max 8)
- College Varsity Coach exposure
- Awards, Camp Gear, and Player Evaluations