Welcome to Polar Bear Rugby Camp!
July 9 – 12, 2015
Thank you campers and coaches for another great year. See you in 2016.
Polar Bear Rugby Camp is hosted at beautiful Bowdoin College on the coast of southern Maine. Our camp schedule is uniquely designed to develop beginner, experienced and all-star levels of rugby players through athlete-centered coaching methods and a creative curriculum. This year’s highly qualified staff of international and national coaches will work individually with campers, teach tactical and technical rugby skills, provide feedback and stimulate learning through prep sessions and games. Special sessions on goal-setting, strength & conditioning and improvement through video are included. USA Rugby Girls H.S. All-American Head Coach Farrah Douglas is among our great coaching staff. It is our goal to inspire and support all players to reach their potential!
Known for its outstanding coaching and the attention each camper receives, Polar Bear Rugby Camp delivers real results and has received consistently high praise from campers, coaches and parents. This rugby camp fosters good sportsmanship and character development. You’ll find it’s educational, empowering, and fun.
- Residential & Commuter, Male & Female
- High School division, players entering grades 7-12
- College division
- Special Sessions on Strength and Conditioning, Video Analysis, College Admissions, and Positional Skills
- College Varsity Coaches will be on hand to observe & meet prospective student-athletes
- Awards, Camp Gear, & Player Evaluations