- Please complete our online registration form. If you are under 18, a parent must complete the registration form for/with you.
- We accept payment by check, credit card and Venmo.; you’ll be prompted to pay by credit card at the end of the online registration form. If you prefer to pay by Venmo or check, or are seeking financial aid please click on the appropriate payment link instead of submitting your credit card information. (You’ll receive a separate email with payment instructions.)Group discounts (4 or more teammates) will be refunded to eligible campers.
- Once your registration is submitted, Bowdoin College requires you to submit the following documents at that time, or prior to June 26th
- Proof of Covid-19 vaccination This is required by Bowdoin College for all campers and staff. Please upload your information here.
- Medical Form, and include a copy of the camper’s insurance card.
- To submit your Medical Form, vax card and copy of insurance card:
- Upload through our document upload form. Before you upload, please make sure the camper’s LAST NAME is in the document file name.
- OR Mail photocopy to MaryBeth Mathews; Polar Bear Rugby Camp; Bowdoin College; 9000 College Station; Brunswick, ME 04011.
2023 Registration Fees include housing, all meals in Bowdoin’s top-ranked dining halls, camp jersey, professional instruction, individual skill work, athletic trainer, special sessions, player evaluation, and more!
- EARLY Registration (by 4/22/23): $575 Resident/$450 Commuter
- REGULAR Registration (by 6/21/2023): $625 Resident/$500 Commuter
- LATE Registration (on or after 6/22/2023): $675 Resident/$550 Commuter
Team discounts 4 or more students from the same team all receive $25 off. Refunds processed after registration. Payment plans are available, and we offer financial aid. Don’t let a lack of funds stop you from coming to camp! For the above options, simply register your camper and select “Pay by Check” and call 207-725-3535 or email MaryBeth Mathews at polarbearrugb[email protected] for assistance. We’ll help you find a way!
We will do our best but cannot guarantee correct sizes for apparel for late registrations.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellations received in writing/email by June 1 will receive a credit option for 2024 or a *refund. The credit option retains your low early registration rate for 2024 and is redeemable for a full refund until April 30, 2024 if your plans change. Thank you.
Normal policy: All *refund requests must be submitted in writing/email. Requests prior to June 1st will be reviewed by PBRC and refunds issued with a $35 cancellation fee*.
BEHAVIOR, DRUG, AND ALCOHOL POLICY: We want to ensure a safe and positive environment at camp. Evening activities and dorm supervision are provided. Positive, respectful behavior in and out of camp sessions is expected. Drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes are strictly forbidden, and possession will result in immediate dismissal from camp without a refund.
PERSONAL PROPERTY POLICY: It is not recommended that valuables or excessive amounts of cash be brought to camp. Please keep any spending money in a secure place. Polar Bear Rugby Camp is not responsible for loss or theft of any personal property.